Saturday, October 15, 2005

JoshLanston.Net?-"alittle bit of country...whole lot of soul"


Many of us know Josh Langston, but how many of us know "Josh Langston?" As I was sitting at work wanting to read the latest post by Josh I 'googled' his name. And what I came up with was shocking, confusing, and AWW-SUM. There is another human being named Josh Lanston, who lives in College Station and is persuing a Country music career. Josh #2 motto for life is "alittle bit of country, and a whole lot of soul"...that's great Josh. If you visit Joshlangston.net you will learn so many facts about Josh #2 that you would never know. Did you know that "Josh" knew he wanted to persue music after writing a song titled "Inmate 1928" a tale about a death row inmate. Since then his career as taken to such venues as Ugly's(Zac Warren has played there), Texas Ski Ranch, and Sharpies. I wish I could write more, I hope you can feel the oddity that is Joshlangston.net, and excuse any grammatical errors. And Thank goodness for JoshLangston.COM.



Thoughts after blog:It is really hard coming up with funny, creative, and heartfelt things to write about. So thank you Josh for throwing yourself out there and doing what you do on the worldwide web.
And sorry about this I had to do it LEROY JENKINS!!!!!