Friday, February 25, 2005

o.m.g.....

...that's some kind of computer talk right?...I'm not completely convinced that this is happening, but I think I might be about to post on my website, oh my gosh...you see the powers of China have kept me from being able to access my site, and have thus foiled all of my witty updating plans, but I think I may have hacked the system...yeah right, I just came to the right internet cafe...anyways, I'M IN CHINA!!! it's pretty much nothing like I thought, and all you liars who said that everyone speaks english better get ready for a punch in the face when I get back...kidding, I guess, but the english speaking is not as common as I thought at all, most of the student doctors at the hospital can speak good broken english but no one on the street (or supermarket, or bus, or my dorm, or at restaurants, or....) so it makes it fun, but I've got hello and goodbye down like a native, I should be fluent in no time...anyways, since I can't talk to anyone, I have a lot of time to think so I've come up with blog posts in my head about all the stuff I see...I think I am just going to post them now if I can...ok, I'm going to see if this works...