the mustache...(pronounced MOO-stash)
I didn't write this but I wish I would have: (in honor of J-Rod Huggins and my dad)
The revolution will begin November 24th. This will be an important day in history. This day can change the way the youth of America behave for generations to come. We are officially naming November 24th National Mustache day. It has become "uncool" for the youth of America to grow a mustache. Young people with mustaches have even become the victims of harassment and "hate crimes." We're not talking about a mustache with a goatee or a beard... No, just a plain stand alone mustache. For some reason the mustache among the young has become something not to be proud of. Not anymore, on November 24th we urge everyone to show off their best mustache. Be proud of your mustaches and wear them with honor. Join the ranks of Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck, Ron Jeremy, and Hulk Hogan. To brush up on your knowledge of the mustache read this USA Today Article.
Mustache harassment is a serious problem and we are out to help. Listen to this horriffic story from Tim Ellenich on his mustache experience:
A couple years ago, I grew a mustache 'cause I wanted to. Every single day i had that mustache i got made fun of like a mofo. I couldn't even go out in public. Everywhere I went, people would rip on me. They would shout mustache slurs at me. Girls would laugh at me. I couldn't even get a job because they didn't hire "people with mustaches." I even got beat up by a group of mustache-hating hoodlums. Can you believe that?
Would anyone else put up with this harrassment? Join us on November 24th to abolish the mustache hatred. At Tim's house a Mustache Freedom party will be held and the first annual Young Men with Mustaches Civil Rights Contest. In this contest we will be judging the best mustache and the winner will recieve one drink from every other contestant. It will be a great time and support a great cause. So come out on November 24th and support the mustached cause. Thank you.
