An Update of Sorts...
It's no secret that I haven't updated my blog in, well, a very long time. I'm sure most of my used-to-be faithful readers have all but quit checking the blog with the certainty the same old post will greet them when the page loads. Med school is a little bit ridiculous, and I thank you all for your grace and understanding in this crazy season. If it makes you guys feel any better, I don't even see Melanie more than twice a week, and we're soon to be wed.Anyway, I did manage to find few minutes of free time with which to post a little something, a small tribute if you will, to my number one gangsta, D.O. You see, I found out a few weeks ago that D.O. has moved to Dallas, and is actually living extremely close to my fiancee. BUT, instead of calling him back or anything normal like that, I decided to tease him with a comment I made over on his blog, followed by this post on mine. I'm sure someday I'll actually man up and call him, but for now, I think I'll take advantage of the Internet to avoid him a bit longer... even though he is my boy.
So, D.O., I hope this finds you well and doesn't bring too many tears to your eyes. Thanks for the calls, emails, facebook messages, and telegrams... consider this your reply.
(note: I, the writer of this blog, am not Josh... I'm D.O... it's true.)
